Is MAP for me?

Low income persons or families

Living in Travis County

Without other healthcare coverage such as Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance


Visit the Central Health Eligibility Services Web site to see if you qualify for MAP. You can also call the Customer Service Call Center at 512-978-8130 to talk to a team member.